GST online just got better
Date: 4th February 2017
Managing your GST online is changing for the better – it’ll be a little quicker and easier in your online IR account, it is called: My GST. It’ll look a little different, but you’ll still be able to do everything you need, plus some new things. Check out what you’ll be able to do in My GST
GST payments and returns
- Pay your GST when you file your return – by direct debit, and Visa or MasterCard credit and debit cards.
- Set up email or text reminders for when your GST return and payment are due or late to avoid penalties.
- Propose a GST instalment plan – in most cases receiving immediate confirmation and approval.
- Request an amendment to a filed GST return, making it easier and quicker to do.
- GST statements will provide a summary of your filing period.
- Get a breakdown of transactions for a custom period.
- All GST refunds will be paid directly into your bank account.
- Update your business bank account details at any time in myIR.
- Check the status of your GST refund online anytime.
Sweet, cheers IRD!
Posted in: Latest News